Site Secured by WorldPay
Fighter Buggy RX Memorial Edition - 1/10th scale 2wd off road buggy kit (DT-01 chassis)
Part No: TAM47460
Stock Level: 3
1996 was the year that the Fighter Buggy RX first appeared, and it played a big part in the German "Fighter Cup" series, which also started in the same year and marks its 25th anniversary in 2021. To celebrate, we are releasing this special Memorial edition of the kit on the DT-01 chassis.
This is an easy to build R/C buggy of the Fighter Buggy RX. The Fighter Buggy kit was used for many years in the German RC racing series called Fighter Buggy. The series was designed for entry level hobbyists wanting to enter the world of competitive R/C racing with an easy to build kit. You can now experience the thrill of building this simple kit for fun park and back yard running!
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 390mm, width: 236mm, height: 138mm.
• Features a molded plastic buggy body and integrated wing, with parts included to create a driver figure.
• The DT-01 chassis provides proven off-road performance, underpinned by rear rolling rigid axle suspension with a sealed gear case and differential for smooth power and turns. The front of the model employs a swing axle setup for ample suspension stroke.
• Durable ABS plastic wheels are paired with ribbed front and spike rear tires.
• CVA oil dampers ensure your ride has superior cushioning.
• Includes 540-type motor.
• Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit).
• Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack & compatible charger.