Site Secured by WorldPay
Plasma Edge II Iridescent Edition - 1/10th scale 4wd off road buggy kit (TT-02B chassis)
Part No: TAM47454
Stock Level: -
TAMIYA 1/10 RC Plasma Edge II Buggy Iridescent Purple/Green (TT-02B)
This exciting shaft-driven 4WD R/C buggy assembly kit creates the Plasma Edge II, and includes stylish polycarbonate body and rear wing parts. Marking stickers add to the racy mood of the model, as do black star dish wheels and black CVA oil shocks. The TT-02B is a dedicated off-road buggy chassis that offers hassle-free assembly and maintenance, as well as superb controllability.
TT-02 B chassis
The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02B buggy chassis employs a skid-shaped frame. Its suspension setup uses 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension with long arms, plus white CVA oil shock units, giving the car assured handling, while left/right suspension arms and uprights are identical to facilitate hassle-free assembly. Front/rear gearboxes include 4-bevel differentials for smooth operation, and are sealed to ensure that dust can't get inside. The top can be removed simply by loosening a few screws, making maintenance a breeze. 4 different gear ratios can be applied with the use of 3 separately-sold types of pinion gear, allowing you to match the characteristics of your car setup to the conditions at any given time. Of course, this off-road chassis also includes receiver case and motor cover to protect them from dirt and debris thrown up off of the track.
- Torque-tuned motor is included!
- The TT-02B Chassis is the buggy evolution of Tamiya's popular 4WD entry level unit, the TT-02 Chassis.
- Bathtub-type frame has longitudinal battery and R/C mechanism placed flat for low center of gravity.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features long arms and white color CVA shock units, and is combined with high-grip square spike tires to give excellent traction.
- Includes stickers to decorate the body, plus masking stickers for use when painting.
- Front and rear gearboxes have differentials to ensure smooth cornering.
- Fully independent double wishbone suspension