Site Secured by WorldPay
Spirit NXTE RR20 - 1/8th scale competition spec 4wd e-buggy kit
Part No: HT-8-SPIRIT-NXTE-RR20
Stock Level: 1
SELF BUILD COMPETITION KIT TO ASSEMBLE YOURSELF! The best quality versus price ratio of any 1/8th brushless competition racing kits available today.....
Introducing the new Spirit NXTE RR20 1/8th scale electric buggy competition kit.
The vehicle builds on a 4mm 7075-T6 aluminium chassis platform and features a front pivot ball type suspension with reinforced suspension balls, large big bore shock absorbers with threaded aluminium shock bodies, aluminium upper caps and spring retainers, as well as carbon fibre shock towers with protective aluminium covers.
The drivetrain utilises hardened steel components for durability, front and rear universal driveshafts for an efficient power supply and a 2-piece motor mount for sturdy and reliable motor mounting.
Other features include aluminium steering components, a carbon fibre ESC mounting plate and a large battery tray that accepts either a single 4S or dual 2S LiPo packs.
The kit is rounded out by a clear polycarbonate cab forward body shell. The out of the box kit supplied specification and performance will allow you to compete with even the biggest and most established brands in the market right now, so don't hesitate, let yourself be tempted !! Features:
– Front suspension with reinforced pivot balls and rear suspension with integrated mud guards
– Hard-anodised 4mm 7075-T6 aluminium main chassis
– Hard-anodised 7075-T6 aluminium arms shims
– 2-piece motor mount
– Hard-anodised 15mm big bore shock absorbers with
– 5mm carbon fibre shock towers
– Aluminium front and rear shock tower covers
– Hard-anodised 7075-T6 front upper plate
– Carbon fibre servo plate
– Aluminium steering plate
– Hard-anodised 7075-T6 aluminium shock mounts
– Hardened steel drivetrain components
– Hardened steel universal driveshafts
– Carbon fibre ESC plate
– Split centre diff bulkhead
– Special racing body
• Bags containing all the parts of the car • Clear Body ready to paint • Orange rear spolier • Assembly instructions
Equipment required (not included):
• 1/8 ESC and motor combo (we recommend Konect KN-COMBO-M8) • Standard size steering servo (we recommend Konect KN-3009HVWP) • Motor pinion (for suggested motor 15tooth reccomended) • 4s LIPO battery • LIPO battery charger • Radio control handset with receiver • 1/8th Off Road Buggy wheels and tyres • Silicone oil for shock absorbers and differentials • Grease for transmission • Thread lock • Screwdriver and allen driver kit • Paint • Tools such as curved scissors and body reamer for drilling and cutting of the body
Delivered in kit form and ready to assemble, buggy roller kit supplied only (no electronics included)
Please refer to the instructions for the equipment, accessories and tools necessary for its assembly and final use