The BXR-S1 is a new 1/10th platform completely engineered and designed to challenge competition vehicles already available on the ground.
The idea for the BXR was simple "how to keep the robustness and performance of a larger 1/8th all-terrain buggy into a smaller platform". The BXR S1 is the result of this research and as you can see the structure of this chassis is very close to vehicles in the 1/8th category.
This is a kit to assemble yourself, delivered with geared differentials for the front and rear, metal internals as well as an adjustable central slipper clutch, large volume aluminium race shock absorbers and CVD type universal jointed driveshafts at the front complete a transmission composed of steel universal joints and fully running on high quality ball bearings. Carbon Fibre shock towers adorn the BXR S1 kit front and rear to round out the high spec of this entry into the world of R/C racing.
An aluminium chassis with side protection guards allows the vehicle to easily withstand all racing conditions and surfaces.
• 100% competition architecture
• Aluminum chassis with plastic side protections
• Racing-type suspension triangles
• Extra Large Volume shock absorbers entirely made of aluminium
• Front and rear steel pinion geared differentials
• Front and rear anti-roll bars
• Full ball bearings throughout
• Adjustable central slipper for progressive acceleration
• Large, ultra-resistant central drive gear
• Protection cover for of central spur and motor pinion
• Water resistant receiver box
• Special plastic rear buggy spoiler
• Easy maintenance
• Max height. : 148 mm
• Wheelbase: 273 mm
• Max front track. : 248 mm
• Max rear track. : 248 mm
• Front ground clearance: 48 mm
• Rear ground clearance: 48 mm
• Total weight: 1625 gr
DMS Racing 418 St Albans Road Watford Hertfordshire WD24 6PJ
Telephone: 01923 816636
Mon to Wed : 10am -5.30pm Thursday : 10am - 7pm Friday : 10am - 5.30pm Sat & Sun : CLOSED