Site Secured by WorldPay
FastTune V2 Titanium shock stand offs - set of 4 (Tekno EB410 or ET410)
EB410 / ET410 Titanium Shock Standoffs V2 | FastTune | 4pcs
The Tekno EB410 / ET410 Titanium Shock Standoffs V2 are replacements for the new (TKR6527B) standoff that use the keyed shock bushings (TKR6780). They include Avid's FastTune feature which allows you to use a common 1.5mm Allen wrench to prevent the standoff from spinning while using a 5.5mm socket wrench on the other side. The other solutions out there require you to either take the shock completely off the standoff to reach the 7.0mm nut or to use a 7.0mm open-ended socket wrench (which isn't very common in our tool selections). Don't forget, you also get to lose some weight from the highest point on the car by switching from steel to titanium.
- Replaces new Tekno Standoff (TKR6527B). Must be used with new keyed shock bushings (TKR6780)
- Machined from billet 6Al-4V Titanium.
- Designed for Tekno EB410 and ET410.
- Features our FastTune design that uses a 1.5mm Allen to aid in switching shock locations.
- Remove weight from the highest location on your vehicle. Kit: 3.2g/ea | Avid: 1.7g/ea.
- Includes 4 standoffs in a touring spring doodad container.