Site Secured by WorldPay
Blade 120SR - electric ready to fly helicopter - with 2.4ghz Spektrum radio
The “Next-Step” Sub-Micro Heli Perfect for Coaxial Pilots Wanting More
The sub-micro Blade 120 SR is a great way to graduate from coaxial helis to
fixed-pitch single-rotor machines. Its unique Bell-Hiller head design lets you
enjoy the extra speed and agility of a single-rotor heli without giving up a lot
of the self-stabilizing characteristics you might be used to.
The 120 SR also boasts the lightweight durability of a carbon fibre main shaft and tail boom. And while it’s certainly small enough to fly indoors, the 120 SR is big enough to fly in the back garden in a light breeze. You can also adjust its response rateand swash sensitivity for extra control authority when flying outdoors.
Best of all, whether RTF or BnF the Blade 120 SR can be up and flying in
the time it takes to charge the battery.
- Larger than an ultra micro, making it small enough to fly indoors yet large enough to handle outdoor flight
- Unique rotor head designed specifically to provide inherent stability of a co-axial helicopter, but provide the agile control of a single rotor helicopter.
- Ready to fly within minutes of opening the box since no assembly or difficult setup is required
- Features factory installed 5-in-1 control unit with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 compatible receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer , gyro and fully-proportional servos
- Includes EFLC1005 power supply, offering the convenience of charging the battery using an outlet instead of alkaline batteries (also includes EFLC1006 charger)
- Provides the inherent stability of a coaxial heli while boasting the agile control of a single-rotor heli thanks to unique rotor head
- Excellent flight times through 500mAh single-cell LiPo battery
- 100% factory-assembled, test-flown and ready-to-fly right from the box
- RTF features MLP4DSM 2.4GHz DSM2 Transmitter with 4 AA Batteries
- Adjustable Swash Sensitivity. Experience faster pitch and roll response through two sets of ball links on the inner swash that let you switch between the softer default response and more aggressive control.
|Weight:||106g (3.75 oz)|
|Height:||130mm (5 ins)|
|Rotor Diameter:||320mm (12.5 ins)|
|Main motor:||Brushed (installed)|
|Tail motor:||Coreless (installed)|
|On-board-electronics:||5-in-1 receiver/servos/mixer/ESCs/gyro (installed)|
|Battery:||1-cell 3.7V 500mAh Lithium Polymer (1.9Wh), 12C|
|Transmitter Batteries:||4 AA (RTF)|
|Charger:||DC Variable Rate LiPo Charger with AC adapter|