Site Secured by WorldPay
Blade mCX - ready to fly micro sized helicopter (D)
Part No: EFLH2200IM2
Stock Level: 2
The new Blade mCX from E-flite is a micro-sized version of the ever popular and highly successful Blade CX/CX2 helicopter, offering novice pilots the ability to learn how to fly micro-helicopters with ease, and for experienced helicopter and plane pilots the ability to fly anytime and anywhere indoors.
The Blade mCX offers amazing stability and precise control thanks to it’s coaxial, counter-rotating head design that helps negate the torque effect of single rotor blades, and the 2.4GHz DSM2 radio system. The Blade mCX features a rotor span of just 7.5 inches and with a one-ounce flying weight the Blade mCX can be flown just about anywhere indoors almost from an office to a small bedroom or living room with no more need to miss flying because the weathers bad!
The Blade mCX comes ready to fly right out of the box with everything included and its completely assembled and flight-tested with the radio and electronics fully installed, so there is no assembly or further set-up needed.
This “one box purchase” includes a 1s 3.7volt 110 mAh LiPo battery ( EFLB1101S) and convenient battery-powered DC LiPo charger, fully proportional four-channel transmitter equipped with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 technology for interference free flying, eight AA batteries, four for use in the transmitter, and four for use in the charger).
The 2.4Ghz DSM2 technology offers users the freedom from any frequency clashes and allows the Blade mCX to be flown anywhere, indoors with precise four-channel control.
When it comes to micro helicopter fun everyone can enjoy, you simply can’t beat the outstanding value and performance of the Blade mCX from E-flite
And for even more fun there is a range of optional parts that are moulded in a special “glow-in-the-dark” material that allows the Blade mCX to be flown in the dark
- 100% factory-assembled, test-flown and ready-to-fly right from the box
- Includes everything needed to fly—there is nothing extra to purchase
- Ultra-micro size and weight perfect for indoor flying
- Innovative airframe design and electronic components offer incredible durability and precise control for excellent manoeuvrability
- Coaxial, counter-rotating rotor head design for unsurpassed stability and ease of flight
- 4-channel transmitter equipped with Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM2™ technology, digital trims and dual rates
- Factory-installed 5-in-1-control unit with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 compatible receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer, gyro and fully proportional servos