Site Secured by WorldPay
Pro8 - E buggy upgrade kit 4wd (MIP Pro4manceSCT-E)
his is the MIP Pro8 Pro4-Mance E-Buggy Conversion Kit. Compatible with Pro4-Mance kit equipped SCTE trucks, MIP’s upgrade package transforms this popular truck into a competitive and agile 1/8th Super Lite e-Buggy that meets racing specifications for width and length. The thing that makes this kit unique in the world of 1/8 scale electric is that it’s upwards of two pounds lighter compared to an average 1/8th scale e-Buggy! To visualize the weight difference, it’s like removing a minimum of 162 seven gram square lead weights (commonly used in RC) worth of weight off of the average 1/8th scale.
The weight decrease makes this e-Buggy much more agile compared to its heavier counterpart, while at the same time puts less wear and tear on the race track, and increases turn marshal safety. Plus, this product is compatible with standard 2S batteries and 4wd short course electronics, as well as smaller 4S batteries & 1/8th scale electronics, giving you options never before available. Heavy, dangerous, track damaging, eight pound 1/8 scale electrics are a thing of the past. Lightweight and agile electric 1/8 scale platforms are the future, and MIP’s Pro8 Upgrade Kit for Pro4-Mance kit equipped SCTE/SCTE 2.0 can make that future a reality!
Chad Bradley's Take on MIP's Pro8
“The Pro8 is extremely fun to drive, and the power to weight ratio seemed perfect for indoor racing. Comparing a 4wd SC to the Pro8 Super Light eBuggy isn’t really a fair comparison. The benefits of using a buggy style body, 1/8-scale wing and tires with low profile sidewalls plays a huge effect on handling and gives the buggy an advantage. I highly recommend this product." Check out Chad's full review here.
- Increased Overall Agility
- Increased Acceleration
- Increased Deceleration
- Increased Corner Speed
- More Overall Air Control
- Lighter than other electric 1/8th Scales
- Taper lock 17mm hex adapters
- 17mm serrated wheel nuts
- Narrow front hex adapters create more off-power steering
- Anodized and laser marked 7075-T6 aluminum parts
- 4 mm glass / carbon hybrid front / rear towers
- MIP Bypass1™ piston upgrade
- Two pairs of tuned racing springs
- Black oxide & wax coated body clips
- Aluminum adjustable height rear body mounts
- Machined aluminum front body mount
- Custom MIP molded front bumper
- Custom MIP molded wing mounts
- Trim to fit Lexan mud guards
- Online set up sheets
- Technical support from MIP’s Factory Race Team
- 100% Made in the USA!