Site Secured by WorldPay
Multi 60 Plus - 60 watt 240v AC mains charger
Part No: KN-MULTI60-PLUS
Stock Level: 10+
- Input voltage: AC 100-240V
- Circuit power: Max. 60W charge
Max. 10W discharge
- Charging current: 0.1-6.0A
- Discharge current: 0.1-2.0A
- Current of the Li-Po pendulum: 300mAh / element
- NiCd / NiMH elements: 6-8 cells
- Lithium elements: from 2 to 4
- Lead Charge: 6V (3P) - 12V (6P)
- Net weight: 302g
- Dimensions: 115 x 112 x 55mm
When charging or discharging, an "AUTO" function sets the supply current automatically. Especially for Lithium batteries, this mode prevents overcharging that can cause an explosion. All programs are checked for possible errors in order to maintain optimal security. They can be programmed as an option.
Individual balancer for Lithium battery included
The charger has an individual voltage balancing cell (swing). It is not necessary to connect an independent balancer when you charge your Lithium batteries (Li-ion, Li-Po, Li-Fe) to balance the voltage of the cells.
Individual balancing of cells
It can also monitor the balancing of Lithium battery cells during the discharge procedure. If the voltage of one of them is abnormal, the discharge will be interrupted followed by an error message.
It supports 3 types of batteries: Li-on, Li-Po and Li-Fe. It has each different characteristics because of their chemistry. You must select one of them before starting the charging process. For their features, please refer to the "Warnings and Safety Tips" section.
Lithium battery, "fast charging" and "storage" modes
You can charge your Lithium batteries with special needs. The "fast charge" reduces the charging time and the "storage" mode controls the final voltage of the battery after a long period of storage.
Delta-peak sensitivity: the automatic load stop is based on the principle of voltage detection by Delta-peak (NiCd / NiMH). When the battery voltage exceeds the maximum threshold, the charging process ends automatically.
• Auto-charge current limitation: When charging NiMH or NiCd in "Auto" mode, you can set the charging current limit to prevent excessive flow. This is very useful when using a slow charge and a low capacity NiMH battery in this mode.
• Capacity limit: the load capacity is always calculated by multiple currents and durations. If the load capacity exceeds the limit, the process will be automatically stopped once the defined maximum value has been reached.
• Temperature Limit *: The temperature of a battery while charging may increase due to an internal chemical reaction. If you program a maximum temperature, the charge will be interrupted once the limit has been passed.
* The function is available by connecting an optional temperature sensor, not included in the charger package.
• Limit charging time: You can also limit the maximum charging time to prevent a possible fault.
• Charger Power: To protect the car battery using DC power, the voltage is constantly monitored. If it falls below the limit, the process will be terminated automatically.
Your charger is equipped with a memory allowing it to store up to 5 different programs. You can establish a database containing the settings of the continuous charge or discharge schedules. This data can be used at any time and the load can be executed without these settings.
Charge and discharge cycles
Run 1 to 5 charge cycles> discharge> charge continuously to refresh and balance the battery.