Site Secured by WorldPay
AX10 Deadbolt - 1/10th scale 4wd Ready To Run Rock Crawler
AXIAL AX10 DEADBOLT 1/10TH ELECTRIC 4WD - RTR
The Axial AX10 Deadbolt 1/10 Electric 4WD RTR packs all of the speed and versatile crawling capabilities as its original AX10 counterpart and adds a custom body with a molded driver figure, three interchangeable heads (three stylesincluded: A motocross, open skull–face or motorsport helmet) and officially licensed Maxxis 2.2 Trepador tires giving the vehicle a more aggressive and scale look! Power is provided by a 20T motor and AE-2 ESC that’s mounted vertically to help shield it from dust and debris. The AX-3 2.4GHz radio system and AS-3 metal gear servo gives you secure and precise control.
The Deadbolt is packed with trusted features along with a set of high performance Maxxis Trepador tires that allow you to traverse any terrain with ease.
This rock crawler is a highly capable, affordable starting point for anyone. If you are not sure what you want to do and how you want to do it within the various segments of crawling, the AX10 Deadbolt is a highly versatile truck with scale looks, performance driven components and the right amount of speed mixed with technical crawling prowess – all in one rig.
Axial Deadbolt Features:
- Durable, lightweight & rigid tube style chassis
- Performance competition shocks featuring threaded shock bodies
- Protective electronics box designed to keep receiver away from dust and debris
- The AR60 OCP-Axle (off center pumpkin design) gives you more ground clearance and a better driveshaft angle
- Protective transmission cover to keep dirt and debris out of your gears
- 4-Link suspension, optimized to reduce axle steer
- WB8 metal to metal universal joint drive shaft system
- AE-2 ESC with drag brake featuring LiPo cutoff
- Length: 448mm
- Width: 288 mm
- Height: 250 mm
- Wheelbase: 310 mm
- Ground Clearance: 77 mm
- Weight: 4.75lbs (2.15kg)
Required for completion: Battery, Charger and AA batteries.