Site Secured by WorldPay
M12S - computerised competition spec 2.4ghz steerwheel radio set with RX-472 reciever
The M12 is fast. But the M12S is even faster. Its response time is 30% faster than the M12’s, the currently fastest transmitter in the world.
Depending from the receiver you choose, telemetry data like motor / engine temperature, rpm, drive battery or receiver battery voltage can be displayed and stored to the computer. Due to the multifunctional push-pull steering wheel, the menu in four languages is totally easy to handle. All functions can be programmed quickly and un-complicatedly. Sanwa M12 – the high-tech transmitter for highest demands!
And the Sanwa M12S has plenty more to offer than just being super fast. An excellently linear drive feeling due to high resolution increases the driving stability in the final match. In addition, the throttle / brake trigger is fully adjustable.
Adjustable steering wheel position as well as functions like CODE-AUX, mixer, telemetry (defeatable), programmable fail safe, timer and safety link
Compatible Sanwa receivers: RX-482, RX-481, RX-472, RX-471 Dual ID, RX-471W, RX-471, RX-462, RX-461, RX451R, RX-451, RX-381.
- 30% faster than the previously fastest transmitter worldwide (M12)
- Fully adjustable throttle trigger and steering wheel
- Adjustable steering wheel position
- Earphone jack - perfect at nitro races
- 4-Channel 2.4GHz FH4T Digital High-Response Telemetry System with Advanced Programming and SSL Support
- Includes RX-472 2.4GHz FH4T Super Response SSL Receiver
- 50 Model Memory w/ Direct Model Select Up to 3 Models
- Receiver Safety Link
- Large, Easy-to-Read LCD with Smooth Scrolling (with Optional White or Blue Backlight)
- Five Racing Modes Allow Setup Changes on the Fly While Driving
- Programmable Push-Button Switches, Trim Switches, Lever and Dial
- Normal, SHR and SSR Channel Response Modes
- Programmable Fail Safe
Voltage input 4.8 - 7.4V
Modulation method FH3, FHT4 - 2.4GHz
Response time 0.88 ms
Battery or Battery cradle no supplied and required with this unit