Site Secured by WorldPay
PROSC10 Rockstar - 1/10th electric 2wd RTR brushless short course truck
TEAM ASSOCIATED PROSC10 ROCKSTAR BRUSHLESS RTR TRUCK
Team Associated's new ProSC10 is a Ready-To-Run RC replica of the Pro 2 trucks driven in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. The ProSC10 features a rear motor short-course chassis that utilizes many of the same parts from the widely successful RC10SC5M platform. Adjustable aluminum big bore coil-over shocks, a sealed-gear differential, and heavy-duty CVA driveshafts are all features that come standard on the ProSC10. A powerful water-resistant Reedy electronic speed controller and 3300kv electric motor power the ProSC10 for hours of high speed fun. To handle the power, the ProSC10 comes equipped with realistic Method(tm) Race Wheels and tires specifically made to handle any off-road condition.
A 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system featuring a DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver also comes standard in the ProSC10. Protected by the water-resistant enclosed receiver box, the DVC system improves stability in all terrain conditions by automatically counter-steering when the vehicle starts to slide. With a metal-gear high-torque Reedy servo rounding out the electronics package, the ProSC10 is nothing short of a success in RC off-road racing.
Team Associated ProSC10 AETeam RTR Features:
- Based on the 9-time R.O.A.R. National Champion short-course race truck platform
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio with new DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver featuring built-in adjustable gyro
- High-torque, metal-gear Reedy Servo with spring style servo saver
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- Water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control with T-plug connector and LiPo low voltage cutoff
- Factory-finished short-course racing truck body
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Durable and lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Low center-of-gravity molded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate both NiMH and 2/3s LiPo battery packs
- Metric hardware throughout
- 14 precision rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- Rear CVA drive shafts for more reliability
- Aluminum 12mm big bore coil-over shock absorbers
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Many Factory Team options already available!
- Combo #70016C includes a Reedy Compact Balance Charger and Reedy 7.4V LiPo Battery with T-plug
- Power Source: Electric Terrain: Off-Road Body Style: Truck Scale Size: 1:10 Scale Length: 538mm (21.18in) Width: 282mm (11.1in) Wheelbase: 322mm (12.68in) Weight: 1928.6g (4.25lbs) Drive: 2WD
Please Note: This kit requires the following for completion: 4 x AA batteries (AS302 Reedy AA Alkaline) used in the transmitter, NiMH or LiPo battery with High Current T-Plug (AS724 Reedy 7-cell WolfPack or AS751 Reedy WolfPack LiPo recommended), Charger for battery used (AS27201 Reedy balance Charger - good for LiPo, LiFe - recommended).