Site Secured by WorldPay
Titanium lower shock mounting screws – set of 4 (Tekno EB410)
Our EB410 Titanium Lower Shock Screws are an excellent upgrade for your Tekno vehicle. This screw set offers 2 left and 2 right hand threaded screws with a 5.5mm socket head so you only need to grab one wrench when taking your shocks off. As if that wasn't enough already, we also included the Avid innovated center-drilled hole for easy docking of your calipers while measuring your shock lengths.
- Two of these screws are Left Hand Threaded so you screw them in by turning your wrench counter-clockwise. If you place your car on your pit table in front of you and you have the front end facing you, you put the left hand threaded screw in the left arm. If you spin the car around so the rear is facing you, you put the left hand threaded screw in the left arm. The reason for this is because the action of the arm going up and down places enough leverage on the screw that it can unscrew itself.
- Machined from billet 6Al-4V Titanium.
- 2 Right-hand, 2 Left-hand threaded screws. The Left-hand threaded screws are laser etched with an “L”.
- Center-drilled to locate calipers for precise shock length and droop measurements.
- Use the same 5.5mm hex driver for shock tops and bottom mounts.
- Lose weight and add "bling" over the kit steel screws (0.8g/ea).
- Each package includes 4 lower shock mount screws (2 LH, 2 RH) and 1 AVID mini decal sheet.