Site Secured by WorldPay
Extreme carbon fibre battery strap (Associated B6 or B6D)
SCHELLE B6/B6D EXTREME CARBON BATTERY STRAP
The B6 Extreme Carbon Fiber Battery Strap was borne out of necessity. After many requests from racers, we made the newest incarnation of our highly popular B6 and B6D design. The Extreme battery strap exists for racers running the B6 laydown configuration on medium to low grip dirt. The low CG and fast cornering of the laydown is fantastic for racing, but many racers need more weight towards the rear for an in-between grip level that isn't quite "grooved". The outer profile might remind you of an alien from Space Invaders, but every location you might want or need is included.
The pack is held in place by 3-d printed 7mm hex battery stops which are easy to install with a 7mm wheel wrench. Stainless steel screws are included, but racers can upgrade to aluminum or Ti to shave weight.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Fits all 5 hole locations with B6 laydown and waterfall removed
- Fits 3 holes with plastic waterfall installed. Added location to run the battery against the plastic waterfall
- Center section with 3 option hole for chassis brace tie rod (use the hole closest to the battery mount location you're running) Screw and nut included
- 2.5mm Carbon Fiber, Made in the USA
- Give visibility to “+” labels on most common LiPo packs so you don't get your wires crossed
- Minimalist design gives more plug and wire clearance
- 7mm Hex Battery Stops included. Install with a 7mm wheel wrench!
- Stainless Steel Hardware included
- Slotted design to fit several pack widths
- Comes with B6 Extreme Strap, Schelle Mini Decal, 4 7mm Stops, 4 Screws
- Fits B6 and also B6D stand-up, with the B6D not all battery positions are avaliable
Please Note: Tie Rod Set for chassis brace sold separately.