Site Secured by WorldPay
Pre-Order Deposit Only for - Carisma Scale Adventure - SCA-1E Lynx ORV - ready to run scale truck (285mm wheelbase)
In late 2017 a global pandemic struck the earth. Within 72 hours the airborne virus had been carried in the
upper atmosphere, and in what’s now described as Lazarus Rain, fell, and infected over 70% of the population.
The living quickly died, and then rose again. The already dead (and mostly buried) …well, let’s just say they
didn’t stay like that for long. Three keywords were broadcast repeatedly on all available channels, and in every
language known to man.
Avoidance, Termination & Disposal.
Instructions for carrying out each stage were dropped in their thousands as leaflets by cargo transports, flown
remotely from bunkers deep underground. Those who chose to heed the instructions had a chance, although
slim to get to the rapidly depleting safe zones dotted around the planet. Those that didn’t, or couldn’t bring
themselves to terminate loved ones, quickly succumbed to the already infected.
RTR (Ready to Resist)
To help survivors, the remaining living world leaders trained their elite military personnel to form ORV Units.
These mobile Outbreak Response Teams were equipped with specially designed LYNX Outbreak Response
Vehicles. Heavily armoured, Hybrid 4x4’s, packed with enough tech and weaponry to both locate, terminate
and dispose of even the most aggressive of the undead.
With a high intensity light bar, waterproof cab and snorkel equipped engine, even the deepest rivers or
flooded inner city streets won’t stand in its way. The permanent 4x4 system, with locked diff’s, high torque
motor and gearing allows the LYNX to climb or descend even the steepest of inclines. The true 4-link
suspension with threaded big bore, oil filled, coil over shocks, soaks up any terrain, the High Torque steering
components keep it headed in the right direction (or away from trouble). The LYNX even includes optional LED
downlight buckets to ensure you can see attacks coming from all angles…even below.
Designed to Survive Any Onslaught
The addition of true Beadlock wheels mean that weight bias can easily be adjusted, and the aggressive multiterrain
tyres suitable for Off and On Road Zombie chasing. The body has additional detailing like Roof Rails, a
Spare Tyre Carrier, Rear View Mirror and GPS/Dashcam. The distinctive livery is unmistakable, once you see a
LYNX ORV in the flesh (however decomposed yours may be), you will never forget it.
• Weight: Approx. 2200g (with included NiMH Pack)
• Skid Clearance: 75mm (adjustable)
• Length: 480mm (varies by model)
• Width: 230mm (varies by model)
• Wheelbase: 280mm (adjustable)
• Height: 210mm (adjustable)
• LED-Ready, Photorealistic, Fully Detailed Scale Bodyshell
• Solid Axles & Double-Triangulated 4-Link suspension
• Steel C-Section Ladder Chassis & Trail Ready Layout
• Quality High-Torque, Metal-Geared Steering servo
• Rear Bumper with Tow Hitch & Shackles Included
• Adjustable Wheelbase, Geometry & Weight-Bias
• LED-Ready Roof Mounted Full-Width Lightbar
• 35T Motor & Centrally Mounted Transmission
• Waterproof, LiPo Safe ESC with Crawler Mode
• Front Winch-Ready Bumper with Shackles
• True Beadlock Wheels & High-Grip Tyres
• FHSS 2.4 GHz Radio Control System
• High Precision Parts & Engineering
• Rear Hard Case Spare Tyre Carrier