Site Secured by WorldPay
RC10B6 Club Racer - 1/10th scale 2wd race spec off road buggy kit with electronics
TEAM ASSOCIATED B6 CLUB RACER KIT w/REEDY ESC, SERVO, MOTOR
1:10 scale 2WD off road has been Team Associated's signature class since the release of the RC10 in 1984. The Team Associated RC10 buggy series has won 12 of the 16 I.F.M.A.R. World Championships contested since the racing class began. In fact, every Team Associated 2WD buggy platform ever released has won at least one I.F.M.A.R. World Championship!
Ready to get into RC racing? We have a solution for you: the RC10B6 Club Racer Kit! Designed with the entry-level racer in mind while also fully upgradeable to compete at the pro level, the B6 Club Racer comes out of the box with: big bore shocks, 3-gear transmission with ball differential, and precision ball bearings. Also included is a Reedy Power 17.5 Fixed Timing Brushless motor, Blackbox 600Z Brushless speed control, and high-torque digital servo. The B6 Club Racer boasts speed, durability and the lineage expected of a true champion by design!
Team Associated RC10B6 Club Racer Features:
- Reedy Sonic 540 17.5 Fixed Timing motor produces maximum power output and RPM thanks to an all new stator design, pure copper magnet wire, and low-resistance collector rings. ROAR approved and meets BRCA and IFMAR specs.
- Reedy's Blackbox 600Z Zero Timing Sensored Brushless Competition ESC is a simple-to-use yet powerful ESC for Spec class racers. Excellent throttle and brake feel, a wide range of adjustability, and robust hardware make the Blackbox 600Z suitable for a variety of Spec racing applications.
- The Reedy 0712MG Metal Gear Digital Servo is race-proven and features numerous enhancements including precision metal gears for added strength and smooth operation, and an advanced microprocessor that improves vehicle control and on-track performance.
- Lightweight, hard-anodized aluminum chassis with centralized mass for improved handling on all track types
- Reverse bellcrank steering allows more room for mounting electronics
- Bolt-on steering block arms for increased adjustability
- Aluminum rear ball stud mount for added strength
- V2 12mm Big Bore threaded aluminum shocks with 3mm shafts and X-rings for improved smoothness
- 3-gear transmission for lower rotating mass and extra acceleration
- Lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Lightweight aluminum front axle with laser etching
- Factory Team ball bearing kit included
- Ball differential for more rear traction and stability
- JConcepts(TM) B6 clear body and wing included
- Power Source: Electric
- Terrain: Off-Road
- Body Style: Buggy
- Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
- Assembly Level: Kit*
- Length: varies
- Width: varies
- Wheelbase: varies
- Weight: varies
- Drive: 2WD
Please Note: This kit requires the following for completion: RC 2-channel surface frequency radio system, Batteries: 7.4V LiPo or 6.6V LiFe battery (shorty pack, saddle pack, or square pack) Saddle Pack and Square can be used, but you must remove the battery strap #91731 -- the battery must be held in with 2 sided tape., Battery charger (peak detection charger recommended), 1:10 scale tyres and inserts, 1:10 scale wheels, Recommended: tools, paint for polycarbonate body, glue for tyres.