Site Secured by WorldPay
Blade CX4 - electric ready to fly helicopter - with 2.4ghz Spektrum radio
Blade is always searching for new ways to build confidence and teach new pilots how to fly. It all started with the CX2, which began an era of helicopter convenience and a time where anyone could pick up a transmitter and learn to fly.
With the Blade CX4 helicopter, learning to fly is fun, not frustrating. The self-stabilizing characteristics of its coaxial, counter-rotating blades make hovering easy. So easy in fact, you’ll look like a pro after just a few flights.
You’ll find that with its large size, the CX4 is easy to fly and well suited for novice heli pilots. Hinged and rubber over-moulded main blades offer safer operation, and the landing gear is rubber-mounted to help absorb rough landings, reducing the change of broken parts from minor incidents.
The CX4 sports a modern full-body fuselage, including an LED spotlight and flashing navigation tail-light for those low-light missions around the house.
- Coaxial rotor design makes the CX4 self-stabilizing, easy to fly, easy to repair and fun for the beginning helicopter pilot.
- Low battery warning light warns pilot of low flight battery condition to avoid loss of control and over-discharge.
- Attractive new fuselage with running lights and a search light.
- Hinged, soft-edged main blade design means safer operation and less chance of broken parts from minor incidences.
- Flexible landing gear mounting provides forgiveness under harder landings.
- Flexible stabilizer flybar provides forgiveness in a crash.
- Separate receiver and 3-in-1 control unit.
- 3S 1100 mAh Lipo battery provides longer flight times and powerful climb-outs.
- Complete with tools, parts and extra blades
- 5 channel LP5DSM DSM™ technology transmitter with batteries
- E-flite® Lipo charger with AC adaptor
|Swashplate Type:||135 deg|
|Main Rotor Diameter:||457mm|
|Main Rotor Blade Length:||205mm|
|Main Motor Type:||Brushed 360 size|
|Battery:||800mAh 11.1V 30C LiPo|
|Approximate Flight Time:||7-8 minutes|